Saturday 22 October 2011

Authentic Lies about messengers of God

Peace be with you,

I have been studying various forms of literature on Islam for long time now. I may not have been fortunate to know everything about everything, or even everything about something for that matter. But I have been able to observe the conjecture/fabrication/hypocrisy of the Imams/mullahs/sheiks/scholars of Islam. The top favourite method of these scholars and their blind herd of lambs is to quote from traditions of Muhammad collected by Bukhari/Muslim/Abu Dawood/etc. I wish to explore the ideas of "Science of Hadith", but not in this series, that will be yet another new series. In this series (Authentic lies about messengers of God), I wish to expose the hadiths from these "authentic" sources such as Bukhari/Muslim/etc.

The method will be pretty simple:
1. The hadith with references
2. Comparison with Qur'an with references
3. May by my "opinions" on the matter with commentary.

I hope this helps in educating my fellow muslims/non-muslims. The series will run as "Authentic Lies about messengers of God 1/2/3/4/so on.

UPDATE: The series is running already and the following episodes area available (click to read):
1. Authentic Lies about messenger of God 1
2. Authentic Lies about messenger of God 2
3. Authentic Lies about messenger of God 3


PEACE
------------------------- Student of Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment